This is an unprecedented time for our associates, clients & their residents. In response to COVID-19, we offer remote interviewing, training, and onboarding for job-seekers, and continue to share important guidance to our on-site associates to ensure they remain infection-free.
We are committed to continuing service to our clients and providing additional solutions. We are in this together and our JumpStart Payrolling Service has been a great solution for our clients and their residents. If you been struggling to meet operational standards at your community consider this:
Do you have a resident in need of work? If your answer is YES, our JumpStart Payrolling Service can be a solution for you.
How the InterSolutions JumpStart Payrolling Service can help you and your residents:
- If you can identify talent from your community, you can put them on InterSolutions’ payroll to assist with any area of need you may have.
- We offer SAME-DAY electronic payment to our Associates, plus time collection is done using a mobile app with GPS tracking and facial recognition.
- Interviewing, training (leasing & Fair Housing), and onboarding is done virtually to reduce personal contact.
- InterSolutions associates are trained to assist with the following:
- Admin assistance and phone greeting
- Porter/Groundskeeper & Janitorial work including cleaning breezeways (wiping down rails, knobs, etc.), power-washing, and upkeep of grounds
- Maintenance operations, make-ready and work order assistance (for qualified individuals)
Give InterSolutions a call or provide more details below to learn more about how we can support you during this difficult time.